Friday, June 27, 2008

A few poems




Please be my Valentine?


With this poem I thee ask: please be my Valentine……?
Wow! That would be a blast!
Days, months, almost a year already, I have been eyeing you, my Fairy.
So beautiful, so dainty and how sexy you are!
And you innocently unaware, that of you I secretly steal a glance from afar.
I love watching you, oh so fair, I love the way you pull your fingers through your golden hair,
Now if only you’d agree to be my Valentine,
My dull existence, you’d make, oh so sublime!
Shy I am, so terribly shy,
Therefore this short poem I thee wri…...
With a heart so full of love to give, all I ask of you…..to believe,
That I will make you, my dear fairy, even without a wand,
The happiest fairy in all of wonderland!
So with this poem I thee ask,
Please, be my Valentine, please, just say…..ja!

Colin Immelman








Custom Search

No comments: