Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fears

FEARS!
WRITTEN BY COLIN IMMELMAN

Fears? We have them all, I am certain.
You, me, surely we all are scared of somethin’!

Me, now ain’t it funny, I am scared of flying,
However, I don’t fear dying.
I am really scared of a height,
And brother, don’t you dare put me in a spot too tight!
I like space around me – all open and wide,
No walls too close to my side.

Some fear snakes, spiders or lizards.
Others again, rats, frogs or blizzards.

But my biggest fear by far,
As I am sure you would agree if you’re a worthy pa or ma…….
Nothing could be worse, just imagine,
To stand at an open grave, burying one of my children.
That must be the worst punishment, short of hell,
A tear comes to my eye, can’t you tell?
Therefore, I would pray with a sigh,
“Dear Lord in Heaven High!
Please take me first….however…. (another sigh)
Thy will be done!
Forever Thy servant, the humble one.”

http://pinewoodcolinimmelman.blogspot.com

JULIA AQUINO Blog

No comments: